GrowStop – a powerfull cellstretch inhibitor
The treatment with GrowStop has no affect on other processes in the plant such as cell division, power supply, and all other processes. These processes are continuing unhindered. Treatment also does not affect the duration of the cycle. At the right dose, GrowStop does not adversely affect other processes in the plant. The action is not plant specific and applicable to all crops and all stages.
- Leaf spray preferably under low intensity
- 250ml diluted in water gives 5 liter spray solution and is sufficient for 12m2
- For 5 liters spray solution in smaller quantities (50 ml. On 1 liter of water)
- Non-toxic to humans and vertebrate animals
- Possibly toxic to aquatic environments
- Fully and quickly degradable
- Applicable in consumer and ornamental plants
- Use preferably personal protective agents.
- In case of skin contact, allergic reactions may occur, consult a doctor for continued complaints.
50ml on 1 liter of water
250ml on 5 liters of water